Saturday, January 7, 2017

Hi, I'm Jen


I'm here today to tell you a little bit about me. I am 35 years old, am married to an amazing man, have the cutest Black Labrador puppy in the world, and have recently moved to Canada's hottest area, which is also a desert (for real).

I am originally from the East Coast of Canada where I called Cape Breton my home for the first 22 years of my life.  I moved to Alberta once I was finished University.  I lived in the cold white north for 12 years.  I met my husband there, met the most wonderful friends, and got to spend a lot of time with family.  

I recently moved to beautiful British Columbia where we now call a little town called "Savona" home.  I work in the Supply Chain Management field and have for the past 10 years.  I also run two small businesses, one selling high end women's fashion, and one helping people do resumes and interview preparation (shameless plug, the links are on the "Links we Love" page for those who are interested).

Since moving to BC, I have decided that I should start a blog.  I love to cook, have taken up gardening, and love writing reviews on products and places.  

If there is a recipe or product you would like me to try, send a request over to jennifer.hahn@shaw.ca and I will do my best to make your wish come true.

Jen
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment